ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Water pump leak?

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Have just changed the aux belt on my 172 cup. When doing i noticed a leak. I'm pretty sure it is water and so because of where it is I am also guessing it is from the water pump. I don't know my way round Renaults, so just wanted to check?? (see pics)

Attachments

• SANY1042.jpg
    SANY1042.jpg
    537.8 KB · Views: 59
  • SANY1041.jpg
    SANY1041.jpg
    540.5 KB · Views: 62

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
not sure if pics have come up, can someone post and let me know if they can seem them?
cheers.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Don't appear to be but didn't really check cos thought i was more concerned about water levels!! Will have a look later. Are they hard to change?

mines leaking too mate i wouldnt worry to much about it, its probs just a seal or washer leaking, if it pisses out then yh get it changed

snapped a spring on mine yesterday haha french poop

Mondeo TDCI 130
a lot of them seen to leak like that a very small amount, i notice it alot more on the cups for some reason! strange, but nothing to worry about!