ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wax'd Flame Ph1 + new splitter and badges pic heavy

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
That looks spot on mate, If i had have had to buy a Ph1 Instead of my Ph2 i would of wanted it too look just like that! keep up the good work!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
cup or trophy spoiler?
looks immense btw i love turinis so much that and BBS CH + BBS le Mans

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
yeh its a megane ph2 splitter cost £10 from the scrappy, not sure how much they are from Renault

Again, thanks v.much for all the comments guys

Awesome work, need to get some of that action... better that £140+ for the standard RS splitter!
Was it difficult to fit? I don't have much experience with these things unfortunately!....

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Just got a quote from my local Renault.... cheapest he can do the splitter for, all in and just the part, is £128.36!... including a potential discount for a ClioSport member!
<ouch>

Ph1 172
probably a cup spoiler.

the genuiine cup splitters do look better than the megane ones but as you said they are still well expensive.

Not difficult to fit at all mate, I jacked the car up and worked from the middle, using small self-tappers to hold it to the lip on the under side of the bumper. Then using a hack-saw blade just trimmed the edges

Good luck

Ph1 172
Flamer - yeh thought exactly the same when I saw yours the first time. Wish I had coilies though

Cheers everyone, will post more pics if and when new mods arrive

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Why the 16v badge and not the 2.016v?

I would have kept the original O*Z f1's and done them anthracite still a very nice car!

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
probably a cup spoiler.

the genuiine cup splitters do look better than the megane ones but as you said they are still well expensive.

Not difficult to fit at all mate, I jacked the car up and worked from the middle, using small self-tappers to hold it to the lip on the under side of the bumper. Then using a hack-saw blade just trimmed the edges

Good luck

Thanks buddy, looking forward to getting it all done, then doing a serious detail session.... hopefully it'll look somewhere near as tidy as yours does!.... keep up the good work, awesome motor...:cool: