ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well after years of waiting - Pics of My Liquid Yellow V6!!!

M

mini-valver

Remember reading you were wishing for one, chuffed for you! Goes without saying, Enjoy it!!!

Cliosport 197
Stunning motor there,hope too see it around.Wish my misses had an interest in cars,I'd let her have the 197 so i could go and get me black RS500 I've always wanted.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
HAHA! I knew you couldn't resist!

Liquid should ONLY of be reserved for the Vee's!

Looks amazing!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
you are stunning....ooops I meant it is stunning
lucky you, and with summer around the corner.......fun fun fun

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
looking good debs glad you finally got it :D how much you after for the 182 mines dying so i might be looking at a 182 or 172?

LY V6 with Recaros
looking good debs glad you finally got it :D how much you after for the 182 mines dying so i might be looking at a 182 or 172?

It's not my 182, will be cols silver one. I'm not sure what he wants for it yet, pm him or me if you want more details and I'll find out :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Deb...if you need any bits done, you know im more than happy to help out.

You may have to slap me out of my drooling trance mind you....

Congrats Deb:approve:
Be careful driving it round our way, it won't fit round corners that well as the lock is poop (say if your in Hornchurch & you turn left where burtons is on the corner - it will not fit round:dapprove: ) I found that out & had to reverse into the on coming traffic on a saturday afternoon oh yes !:eek:
Watch the splitter too, easy to catch it.

Can't wait to see it, fancy a vee photoshoot soon ??

ST
Congrats Deb:approve:
Be careful driving it round our way, it won't fit round corners that well as the lock is poop (say if your in Hornchurch & you turn left where burtons is on the corner - it will not fit round:dapprove: ) I found that out & had to reverse into the on coming traffic on a saturday afternoon oh yes !:eek:
Watch the splitter too, easy to catch it.

Can't wait to see it, fancy a vee photoshoot soon ??

Shhmoooth Craig..

Clio RS 200
Amazing car Debs, you wanted one for so long and it looks great...good on you. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh at the meet.:)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
You lucky lucky girl! Looks absolutely stunning huni, cant wait to see it at the meet, thats if i can see it for all the drooling men covering it lol. :D