ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well I never knew that

200,182 Trophy, Cup
Just shows you, the saying “you learn something new every day” still applies even at my age

After battling numerous times to get the wheel centre caps on my Cup wheels i actually took the time today to look on the back of the caps. Before my eyes I saw a little emblem of a tyre valve, amazingly when I offered up the cap with the emblem opposite the valve ....bingo! No bruised hand, badly seated cap or anything else.

Amazing....truly amazing !

Don't even need to turn it over just line the little hole/cut-out up with the valve.

Next you'll be saying you didn't know about the air conditioning in the glove box, the key hook on the petrol filler cap or the "secret" diagnostic codes on the dash :wink:

Reactions: Gus

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Don't even need to turn it over just line the little hole/cut-out up with the valve.

Next you'll be saying you didn't know about the air conditioning in the glove box, the key hook on the petrol filler cap or the "secret" diagnostic codes on the dash :wink:

A/c in the glove box?!

172 Turbo
Our Scenic has that but we just put the drinks in the under floor compartments and they are even cold when you get back to the car at end of the day!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Is it always cold then or is it comparable to what you have set on the climate control?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
its just a feed from the main blowers I believe so whatever temp that's at glove box is too

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
the key hook on the petrol filler cap :wink:

Zorg.gif