ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well It Took A While

300bhp MR2 Turbo
But the valver has finally gone - to a pretty well known CS member.

Ended up just taking £500 for it with no tax or mot but tbh after not being used for 2 years, a tank of petrol and a good run it was purring again. Didnt even change the oil!
It's prob worth alot more than that but I have been too lazy to get it sorted out. Regret it really cause it was a good runner and looked fantastic IMO.

Hopefully the new owner will get it MOT'd and on the road ASAP and it can start to be seen in it's former glory again.

Felt a bit odd driving off and seeing it left on his driveway - it's been a permament fixture on mine for 2 years!!

Driveway looks a bit bare - the 2 goes in the garage and wouldn't get onto my driveway if I wanted it too lol.

300bhp MR2 Turbo
Well not being a Clio driver and only really enjoy talking about p**n I tend to not post here too much any more.
I have other places for that :)
Seeing as I'm not a paid member any more I cant even post in other marques either lol.