ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went for a drive today

RB 182 Cup
And got my car to do this :D

DSC00031.jpg

tested out my new suspension today, will got pics up soon

Alex

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Trip computer reset and revved its tits off in first for 30 yards?

Wouldnt have to have went a drive to get it to do that tbh :eek:

Bumder With A Buffer
^^ Thats f**king mental WTF??

Are you on about mine?!

Reset trip computer whilst in a 30 zone going down a hill barely touching the throttle whilst slowing from about 50... watch it climb! :)

Although I dont like Renaults optimism as it maxed out at 99.9! Booo wanted to see how far it went. The car was doing way more than that at the time!

320d
Thats good going for a 1.4 Not sure how low I can get my 1.2 probly mid 20's if I reset it and then thrashed it.

n2x

e60/f10
If you sit in traffic long enough it should in theory go down to zero...

Fail. If youre sitting in traffic, it uses fuel to keep the engine working. If you slow down from 40 ie. in 2nd gear only pushing the brakes(optional), it will show 99,9mpg because the tires are keeping the engine running.

54 plate, Arctic Blue 182
if im lucky i get 24 but norm im at the 20 mark, funny thing is once im out of traffic giving it some, the mpg goes up, so im like SWEEEET nail it and make it go further hahaa :rasp:

Fail. If youre sitting in traffic, it uses fuel to keep the engine working. If you slow down from 40 ie. in 2nd gear only pushing the brakes(optional), it will show 99,9mpg because the tires are keeping the engine running.

double fail, the engine is still using fuel when it is being turned over, if you put the clutch down then you will see this figure as the ECU sees the engine as running hyper efficiently - using next to no fuel (idling) but traveling at, for example; 40mph.

0 MPG = "0 miles traveled per gallon of fuel used" (eg running the engine when at standstill), therefore Pep is right, in theory it will go to 0.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
double fail, the engine is still using fuel when it is being turned over, if you put the clutch down then you will see this figure as the ECU sees the engine as running hyper efficiently - using next to no fuel (idling) but traveling at, for example; 40mph.

0 MPG = "0 miles traveled per gallon of fuel used" (eg running the engine when at standstill), therefore Pep is right, in theory it will go to 0.

No because its average mpg it shows not current mpg isnt it? So therefore you would have to reset it when stopped (and not move) for it to read 0.

How do you reset the mpg in a cup? Mines always stuck on 32 and never moves! Even though i drive really economicaly!

Thanks