ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went to Tesco..

Fiesta ST2
..and came out to this:

IMAG0004.png

IMAG0005.png

now it dont look to bad until...

DSC_0836.png

DSC_0834.png

DSC_0831.png

I didn't see it whilst at Tesco as the sun was shining on it! got home and nearly cried..

I tried calling Tesco and there was no answer. such a PITA as I parked as far away as possible :(

anyone know if I will be able to get the dent removed with the likes of Dents away?

182 Turbo Project
That sucks ass man! Is it the picture or is there another dent on the boot of the car? If you look on ebay, you can buy a dent remover for like £6. I thought it would be s**t, but it worked really well! Pretty cheap as well!

Baines

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
gutted for you mate :(

peoples complete lack of respect for other peoples cars really piss me off, ye to most people cars are just a piece of metal to get from A to B, but to others like ourselves they are our pride and joy! hope it doesnt cost you too much to sort mate

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Some polish, a cloth, and £35 to your local dentman will see that as good as new.

Not the best scenario in the world, but at least it doesn't need painting.

Goliath I
Bummer, Tesco probably wouldn't do anything about it either. They'll just say 'you park at your own risk' and Im sure there was something on watchdog before about it which said no one can really be held responsible.

shame really

If your Tesco is like mine they are useless.

Had a car keyed in Tesco carpark: bonnet, front wing, door, rear 1/4, boot lid, spoiler and boot face.

"Sorry the CCTV is just for show really"

Fiesta ST-3
This is why A i dont shop at Tesco lol and B they should have the £1 trolley scheme. The amount of times ive seen trolleys blowing in the wind and landing against cars.

VRS
gutted, was at the shops the other day and saw some chavvy family in a souped up n reg punto finish loading their boot with shopping and procede to push the trolley off on its own down the sloped car park then getting in the car and driving off, the trolley found its resting place in the side of some poor sods car :(

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
I work for tesco and we get chavs pushing them around all the time. To make matters worse the CCtv in the car park dosent work! I had a flick through the camras and the one that does work points at the ground!

Fiesta ST2
thanks guys ill phone some dent people tomorrow and no its not a dent on the boot its the reflection of my girlfriends tridon of her smart car :)

2002 Clio 172
Bummer, Tesco probably wouldn't do anything about it either. They'll just say 'you park at your own risk' and Im sure there was something on watchdog before about it which said no one can really be held responsible.

shame really

Same thing happened to me old man he complained and got a snotty letter back. Hes going to keep at them untill they do something about it. Only had the car a week fookin trolley left a 3inch dent in the door B***ards!!!!

BG182FF
That sucks ass man! Is it the picture or is there another dent on the boot of the car? If you look on ebay, you can buy a dent remover for like £6. I thought it would be s**t, but it worked really well! Pretty cheap as well!

Baines

what £6 dent remover? you used one mate?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Even though its a huge PITA for most normal folk, this is why tesco need to make all stores have the £1 trolley thing. People wont leave them lying around, and when they are put away they cant come loose.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Some polish, a cloth, and £35 to your local dentman will see that as good as new.

Not the best scenario in the world, but at least it doesn't need painting.

I'm going to show this to my wife, because yes, i'm right again! lol!!