ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Werkstatt question.....

Jap Shed
Ive been using the kit for a year now and applyed the 3 products the correct way, today i used lime prime light to remove some marks, do i have to start from scratch and re apply everything or shall i just put another layer of jet on the car?

cheers!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lime prime light is a pre-wax cleanser so will have cleaned all protection off the car. I'd go Prime then layer the Jett again mate.

How you finding the Jett?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
EGP shouldn't even be used in the same breath as Werkstat! :eek:

Glos shouldn't need applied until after the first wash. Just get some layers of jett on after a layer of Prime. Build up the layers of Jett.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You won't get better than the werkstat stuff on white dude, honest truth right there. I could recommend anything but I doubt you'll get a better finish.

Do you clay, tardis your car? Also you could top with a nice wax like Supernatural for beading and sheeting ability, I know Jett offers good protection but waxes offer nice tight beading.

Wax should always go after Jett not before. Sealent then wax for future reference.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Dodo stuff is always fantastic.

With it being white, look into Tardis, Iron x, then claying. :)