ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids Rolling Road - Saturday 9th of June

renault clio 172
Rich...you're not running the truck are you??? It wont fit in the booth!!!!

No Don trucks being parked up at 2am tomorrow. Filled my car up with v power, packed my missus's camera on strict instructions not to loose it lol we all meeting at frankley services??

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yes frankley services at 8.20-8.30 then leave at 8.40.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Well I will check over fluid levels later. I've not managed to touch the gearbox oil but hope it will be ok. Will give the air filter a blast with the air compresser too.
All should be good.

Shame I can't clean it. Ah well.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Just had this from Kelly @ Viezu:-
" Hi Don,

Thanks for your email.

In order to ensure that the day runs smoothly we want to try and get as much done before the dyno day actually begins.

Therefore in order to assist with this could you email me the names and registration numbers of each person attending.

If you could email that over to both myself and the technical team (just in case I’m not here) their email address is*technical@viezu.com

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Kelly Rogers
Business Administration Manager"

Therefore can people pm me their full names, reg number and car info so I can send it to them for tomorrow.

Its just make n model if its not a 172 or 182.

Cheers
Don

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
No way. In the van just. Sat behind a KIA Venga! It's like a people carrier style too! Wicked!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'll come, I will be screwed even If I don't.
It is just £20 to pay isn't it after the deposit?

We've been told its £30 per person (total)...so if you've paid a tenner deposit...its just the remaining £20 for each person who has paid deposit to pay on day....as I've already paid £150 deposit with the other money in my account from PayPal to pay on the day.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
No way. In the van just. Sat behind a KIA Venga! It's like a people carrier style too! Wicked!

Snap....just passed a gray one in my work's van....he didnt realise why I was singing and laughing as I was driving past!!!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What a car! Was you singing the lyrics that Martin taught us? Haha

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
erm the b&q mod is causing problems i cant get the self locking nuts off

I thought you said the other day it had come off again :s does the mod still live then? Yeah I did think about the locknuts getting stuck afterwards, might need a bit of heat on them...guess that's better than the exhaust falling off up in the black mountain fog though lol.

I thought you said the other day it had come off again :s does the mod still live then? Yeah I did think about the locknuts getting stuck afterwards, might need a bit of heat on them...guess that's better than the exhaust falling off up in the black mountain fog though lol.

Maybe it was the "good" side that came off, and he's fastened another B&Q mharvey special on!

WRX
Won't make it guys sorry, my exhaust decided to try to despatch itself from the rest of the car at Llandow yesterday. It's not exactly stealth lol.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Won't make it guys sorry, my exhaust decided to try to despatch itself from the rest of the car at Llandow yesterday. It's not exactly stealth lol.

Bloody hell...you coming to fcs if you cant come tomorrow???

My car was exhaust bandaged and taped for FCS last year!!!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Got 15 names and regs sent over to Viezu...did say that others have not been online

See you all in the morning. :)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I've got a few things to do in the morning and it'll take me about an hour to get there.

I'll be there late morning mate 11-12, i'll bring the stool sample in a bag for them.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I've got a few things to do in the morning and it'll take me about an hour to get there.

I'll be there late morning mate 11-12, i'll bring the stool sample in a bag for them.

No worries at all mate...See you there :)