ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Westfield at Rockingham Video

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Hello all,

Went to Rockingham on Sunday and made good use of the nice weather! First time I've driven the track and found it really good, nice flow and interesting. Driving wasn't great (too much 'chopping' at the wheel and odd lines at times) but had fun anyway! I blame the knackered rear tyres :p

Here's the vid:

And a 'key' because I don't expect anyone to watch it all...

First 6 mins is following some sort of Caterham. A Nissan GTR makes an appearance around 4:20, blows a load of black crap out the back, then struggles to make it round any corners :D

6:15 onwards is chasing a Radical SR3, then I let a couple of the BookaTrack Caterhams past and follow them for a bit, which was awesome fun.

9:50 onwards is the end of the day, with knackered rear tyres that wouldn't hold any heat! There is some data from these couple of laps too for those interested in that sort of geeky thing :eek:

Spent quite a lot of time tinkering with various bits of the car recently (brakes, dry sump system), so pleased to report it emerged unscathed :approve:

Cheers,
Adam

Last edited by a moderator: