ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weston - Super-Mare run

Megane 225 F1
Yh probs somewhere in brizzle or bath as most you guys are that way. Then down the m5 or a scenic route, which ever people fancy

LY R26
oh cool i was going to go to the chav fest at silverstone cus i had nothing planned but will do this if its still on.

J9HHY

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Silver Cup
What time and where u meeting? If it's nice I may pop down on bike.

Bux

Golf GTD
Will is clueless :p He wanted to know what you think we should do Jim as you've done these before and you would know what to do ;)

Caterham 270R
7.45 us locals at odd dowm park and ride ...then drive over, dont know what the bristol lot want to do.?

J9HHY

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Silver Cup
Oh to early for me, I thought it woul be more like a afternoon meet on the beach.

Megane 225 F1
You guys are gay!!!! Thought this was going to be afternoon/ evening lol. I'm not free til 12. Sorry haven't come on sooner, iPhone stopped working and it's my only source of iternet so I has a shitty nokia for a week :(

Megane 225 F1
Oh yh can you all txt me as I has no numbers to get in contact with any of you :( iPhones suck!!!!

Megane 225 F1
Okies tom and jim are already down there. I'm leaving around 12. If people want to come with me ring or txt me on 07598 525046.

Bux

Golf GTD
Come on guys! The weather here us fantastic! Me and Jim are on cs watch at the moment :)