ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wet & Dry Vac ?

Can someone recommend me one, obviously for car seats, carpets etc. So has to be small enough, just had a look on ebay and I assume the 12v ones are shite ?

Budget is around £100 :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do you mean you want a vac that can suck up dust and water? Or do you mean you want a carpet/upholstery cleaner?

Could you not rent one out in spain? surely you will use it once in a blue moon.

Although we have one of them at work they are very good.

Yep iirc the detailers use the 6131,

I got a smaller version v-020U, as we speak im vet vaccing my carpet and its working a charm, do the car with it all the time... cost about 45 delivered from ebay, factory refurbished

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Pretty sure jimwd of white detailing uses one of them and hes very particular in all aspects of car care

I assume it comes with everything needed, nozzles etc ?

Yeah i saw from detailing threads that said i would need this to do the seats:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAX-UPHOLSTER..._Bags_Parts&hash=item53e6ef53bb#ht_2248wt_905

to do the car seats with, its a fantastic tool, so shelled out for one of those as well as the refurbished boxed unit but it already came with one, where it saids "Transparent Fibreflow™ wash head" i am 99% sure thats what the tool is as mine was included in the box,

That tool and the wider carpet one is all you need really, i had some carpet shampoo i used with the water mixture, in the vax box you normally get a little shampoo bottle anyway i was really impressed with the refurbished unit...

Any way a nail brush to scrub the seats gently, some spray upholstry cleaner, and your good to go.