ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What a shame...

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Obviously someone doesn't like Clio Sport's :nono:

1-1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

Bet someone is gutted!

Last edited:
  Merc
They did a good job of f**king that car up! Properly insured though so pointless...

Not sure how pointless. If someone did that to me I wouldn't be jolly. Not to mention the time you'd be without it whilst it's in the panel shop. Almost three months my scooby spent at the shop when I got hit by a bike! Was pissed like mad.

Looks like a nine putter was used.

Would also be nice to see what the owner did to get that treatment.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Try a Fiat 500 I saw at one of the sites I work at...had green liquid (I assume brake fluid or similar) and you could see 2 parts where the paint had come off down to the bare metal. The car was a '10' plate too, so not even that old!

Jap Box
Try a Fiat 500 I saw at one of the sites I work at...had green liquid (I assume brake fluid or similar) and you could see 2 parts where the paint had come off down to the bare metal. The car was a '10' plate too, so not even that old!

Seen a brand new range rover around here with hammerite thrown accross the bonnet of it, was a right mess.

Makes you woner what these people do for this type of revenge to be thrown at them.

Inferno 182
Probably over a girl
At least the wings are ok.

Seen a brand new range rover around here with hammerite thrown accross the bonnet of it, was a right mess.

Makes you woner what these people do for this type of revenge to be thrown at them.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
sick when some bellend takes it out on your car.

little kids run about my area and they were playing football right next to my car so i told them to get.

next morning i come out and my back wing is scratched from the fuel cap to the other side of the window. c**ts

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Didn't realise LowLife had put his car back to standard?

Abarth 500 Esseesse
My guess is that his mate is a member of the CS.net Police and got angry when he said "I've got a Clio Sport"... :nono:

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Joking aside, if I found the person who did that to my car, I'd run them over because they've already done the damage to the front end anyway...

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Unless I'd deserved it of course! Gotta remember there's more than one way to look at things :clap:

Inferno 182 & Saxo
sick when some bellend takes it out on your car.

little kids run about my area and they were playing football right next to my car so i told them to get.

next morning i come out and my back wing is scratched from the fuel cap to the other side of the window. c**ts

Little f***s, kids today have no respect. A few gallon of sewage through their parents letterbox at 4am should be recompence.