ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what alloys for my black clio 1.2

1.4 16v mk2
i really dont know which ones will look really good and what colour i only know im not really interested in silver i was thinking black on black or gunmetal grey?

help lol, if anyone one has any pics or alloys for sale that would really help.

cheers michael

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
prorace1black.jpg

or

wt_td_4_pic1.jpg

ff 182
I woud go for some polised black wheels if i were you they look smart,ive been thinkin about getting mine done!

1.red rubbish wagon
Have u got black trim on your doors and bumper?
Ive got a 1.2 in maroon with black trim, ive got black with a polished silver rim. Wud make yours look awesome!

1.4 16v mk2
yeh it has the black trim, do you think i would be better off with the team dynamics alloys or getting my standard clio alloys powdered coated gloss black ?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
they are nice wheels them i think there the ones my mate has on his scoob but his are obviously bigger lol they look like 15's buddy ( i know there not) but them wheels look smaller same with my mates his are 17's but they look like 16's lol

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
^^ yup i know, its in the works! Only had them on since tuesday, but its made a hell of a difference in height between wheels and bodywork. Apex 40mm will be coming soon

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
i dont want to go stupidly low, as oldham council has an obsession about speed bumps! I cant be bothered with slowing down to crawl speed to get over them, i'll try 40mm first

oh and sorry for hi-jacking the thread lol

a red clio van
what are alloys ??? why do people keep going on about alloy wheels ?? do they come in different shapes and sizes ?????!

clio 1.2
hay postman pat i have some wheels for sale if ur interested.. they may fit ur van.. brand new £100.. tried them on my clio and never worked...