ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are the official order of networks in relation to reception?

I thought this was going to be about topologies, was going to go all geek on your ass.

It depends where you are really, some people say Vodafone others say Orange, personally, I'd say Orange, I live south east (essex&london)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Tmobile
Voda
O2
Orange

Based on populated areas not geographical areas.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Conteo said:
3 are the same as 02 aswell, dont forget them
i believe 3 just signed a contract to use Orange as their backup network instead of O2 now

1.2 dynamique
been with three for 3yrs now no probs at all. also got orange business phone and it is garbage !!!!!!!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
3 are s**t no matter what backup provider they use.

the fact it switches from 3 to o2/orange when it looses its signal, which cuts calls and takes 20 seconds a time to do, is whats annoying! as well as 3 customers having less priority to the backup provider meaning multiple attempts to dial out or network busy errors. very very annoying. (only talking from experience)

from personal experience O2 is the best, which is why iv gone back to them. iv tried them all but tmobile and my ex rated them very s**t! she lived in manchester city centre too.

orange is ok, voda is good ok too from experience.

depends where u are. in london for exmple, they will all be good because there is loads of coverage. where i am there is a lot of land and fields, so a good SP is important. O2! :)

Last edited: