ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What camera takes a pic like this?

Fiat Panda 100hp
I want so bad. the pic looks crazy. Is it a 16mm or something?

779.jpg

tiTTy & SV650
my sony ericsson k800i phone can take a pic like that... panaromic feature. take 3 pics lol

BMW F31
nah looks stitched, you can see the difference in light on the wall above the 3 screens and chair ;)

A bit of Exif investigation...it's a stitch up!

"Final Image Created with The Panorama Factory V3.3 by Smoky City Design"

I can't think of any lens that would achieve that without stitching, my forthcoming 10mm won't get anywhere near that and you can't go much wider without using a Fisheye.

Clio 172mk2
i`d say thats been put together with 2 other pics , look at the back wall and shelfs they look to bend slightly

I tried it a year or so ago with limited success. Haven't tried since but will have to practice soon, my work wants me to do panoramic shots of the campus for the website. Much easier indoors when you haven't got clouds moving around messing up the light etc.

89254971-L.jpg

ukaskew who do you work for?
thats a nice pic, is that a suger factory near lincoln? newark

Nope it's a cement factory in Wiltshire. Misleading pic actually, under the snow is the only thing my home town is remotely famous for...the Westbury White Horse.

I work for Wiltshire College, not a photographer though, I'm a Curriculum Officer. The Web Developer spotted some of my work and asked me to look into doing some new panoramic shots, unfortunately I'm a little lazy and still haven't done it.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
ukaskew who do you work for?
thats a nice pic, is that a suger factory near lincoln? newark

Uh? How do you know about the British Sugar factory at Newark living in Southampton!!!?

I live about a mile away from it. You can smell it on my drive this time of year.....not offensive unless you're p1ssed from the night before, then it's......spew......uh......not too pleasant......!

306 TD Slut
ukaskew.. should sell your photos mate..

JMR - i was up in Lincoln/Newark/ Brant Broughton on the weekend, drove over the trent past it.

i was visiting my gf's rents in their new house in Brant Broughton up the A17 towards Sleaford. They said it smelt too!! stands out a bit in the landscape!