ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Cams Grp N or 428 ?

Clio 172 Cup
does anyone have any info on either one or both of these cam profiles and which is the best one to go for ?

prefferably looking for torque and hp curves for both sets to see which ones i want ?

Group N... is that an actual profile? lol

428's are on Cat's website, 1.55mm lift @ TDC, runs on remapped stock ECU and good mid range torque and power. Idle fine, great on a stock engine with breathing mods.

Clio 172 Cup
Group N... is that an actual profile? lol

428's are on Cat's website, 1.55mm lift @ TDC, runs on remapped stock ECU and good mid range torque and power. Idle fine, great on a stock engine with breathing mods.

Group N's are from cat too

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
What sort of money should you be paying for cams if you were to fit them your self?

we can supply at £510 plus the VAT.

then you need the seal kit from renault and a renult end stud for the exhaust cam (i think its exhaust)

Lionel Richie
we'll i think so (rushworth won't)

but remember schrick do the cams for a lot of the F1 boys and they also make most of the veyron engine (heads, crank etc etc) so you're paying for the name a wee bit