ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Citroen wheels are these?

Hi,

any of you guys have any idea what citroen these wheels were fitted too? i have got 4 of them, brand new never had tyres fitted, just a few storage marks. they are 13" with a polished lip. i have spent about an hour just trying to find what the part number links too and looking through pics of citroens but i thought maybe someone on here has a good idea? i'm just trying to get some sort of an idea what they are off and what they are worth.

FF688902-94FE-41CA-A429-BE559946D291_zpspmyzq2bh.jpg

c9a9d3f9-0687-4e44-a23d-50f01c3f68bb_zpshlshaiof.jpg

Thanks

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Not had any luck. Found something that mentioned xantia but no pics show those wheels. All the really old citroens had flat wheels with a slots in. I can't find anything with those on.

according to google they do not exist, absolute nightmare to find what they are off.

they are 4 stud.

apparently you can still order them from citroen for £146 each but they don't say what car they are for

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
according to google they do not exist, absolute nightmare to find what they are off.

they are 4 stud.

apparently you can still order them from citroen for £146 each but they don't say what car they are for

Daft question, but if you know the part numbers, and they are still available then what does it matter what they came off?

Daft question, but if you know the part numbers, and they are still available then what does it matter what they came off?
i just thought when i put them up for sale it sounds better when i know what they were fitted to, because all i have to go on at the minute is they are just 13 inch citroen wheels.

i wonder if it has the same stud pattern as saxo's and 106's as that would make them abit more wanted i suppose