ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What coilivers?

Clio Sport 172
Right Clio Sport PH2 172 2004

Just looking at coilovers to put on it can anyone point me in the right direction i want it lower a fair bit but still handle well got about £500 to spend what would you lot recomend and where from?

Cheers

Im not a set up guru but Id say Cup shocks and Sportlines is what most people would recommend. If you want decent coilovers (again Im no guru) I would have thought youd need to be spending around the £1K mark.

Depends how low you want to go, would need to spend round 800 and up for a decent set, anything less and youd be better staying with just springs, no point in wasting money. IMO

172 cup, Impreza P1
Depends how low you want to go, would need to spend round 800 and up for a decent set, anything less and youd be better staying with just springs, no point in wasting money. IMO

Agreed, I went for kw v2's but b14's or AST's would be the only others for me.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ill be getting the bilstein b14's kam racing do them for a good price now.
Spax are meant to be really good for the money although not many people are running them and dont see much feedback about them yet.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
I've owned B14's for 3 years nearly now. They are awesome but be aware they don't last. Mine are being refurbed for a cost of approx £250 for the front shocks. Which I didn't want after paying £900 back then. Spax do look good though