ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what colour 182

Mars Red Clio V6 255

ok having just sold my z3m coupe to fund my new flat, i need a cheaper car for a year or so, so am going for the 182 with the full works, but not sure what colour to get, either the black, or racing blue with the stripes?

i prefer the black but hard to keep clean and my z3m was black so might be nice for a change, the racing blue does look a bit girly but only colour that comes with the stripes, so what do u think?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

didnt you have a v6 and hate it?

or am i getting mixed up?

Get anything but black. (Keep my residuals up)

VaVa

Racing Blue..... looks awesome in the flesh, and really stands out........ nice and original....... Artic Blue is very similar to the Cup blue. Black does look good, but doesnt show the lines of the car off as well as other lighter colours.......

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Must be such a burden having to get a cheaper car like the 182 for a year or so.

Who cares what colour if its only a stop gap...but for what its worth racing blue and stripes :p

may be just me but if your only getting it for a year or so you want the best colour to sell on. i dont think the stripes will be easy to shift.

however im always wrong so get the stripes :p

[Edited by matlow on 17 May 2004 at 4:09pm]

Yellow ! Sounds like you can afford the £1000 price tag for the paint ! That is the colour I would get !

Dan, I saw that car on Saturday and it is VERY nice ! The pic is the closest match I have seen.

Mars Red Clio V6 255

thanks for the replies guys, racing blue does look nice, but would have to get the stripes just for a laugh, i have not even seen a 182 yet let alone a blue one, might go to renault tomorrow and check one out.

im driving my old 205 gti with a monster exhaust, and its doing my head in im getting old now, had the 205 whrn i was 17, so i need a car as soon as possible does anyone know what the waiting list is like on the 182 now either through the internet sites or renault itself, i dont mind paying a bit more if i can get the car quicker.

what is the best price for the 182 on the interent you guys know of and what site? it must be brand new though not pre reg

[Edited by kieron on 17 May 2004 at 8:34pm]

[Edited by kieron on 17 May 2004 at 8:35pm]

see if you can find some1 who can get you the friends and family discount! then ull save loads, enough to be able to get the yellow paint! :D

P

peterh2

We need someone on clio sport who works at a dealer then we can all claim were his friends :D

R

rich[182]

silver with cup pack, graphite alloys look dogs doodas against silver body