ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What desk does your iMac sit on?

E85 3.0i
I'm after a desk for my 27", as it currently sits on a chest of drawers which is frankly neither comfy nor stylish. Wood or glass, not really fussed just after some inspiration as I know a few people on here have them...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Wood.

I got a big office desk from ebay for £20 from a business that was relocating, retail was about £200-£250 iirc.

Just a normal long and wide desk with a filing cabinet at one side, no silly workstation with a printer where your legs should be and silly pull out shelf for the keyboard.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
If you're using a mouse I'd imagine a glass table is a no go area. I don't have a mouse though so that's just a guess.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A dark chocolate one I bought when I got my 27. I love it.

f4967edd.jpg

This gives you a better idea of the colour, even if it's the worst picture ever. There's a solid white drawer unit next to it.

2859c3ff.jpg

E85 3.0i
Where's that from LIL B?

Christopher your's looks lovely yet expensive I fear?

Found a funky white/orange one in Ikea called Micke I think, that's a possibility.

RIP Dan
25 quid 2nd hand ex office desk. Beach and brown, fcuking horrible. In rented accomodation so will get a nice set up like Lil B when we move back to our house.

RIP Dan
You're a lefty, weirdo.

Nice 15 brick setup though, damn us not having Ikea here. Off to France for me.

Ibiza FR
Nothing wrong with being a lefty ;)

Cheers, does all it needs to and looks pretty good too. IKEA is awesome tbh.

Listerine & Poledo
two tressles and a sheet of ply.

A rectangular sheet of ply with a half-eaten fruit stenciled onto it in white, of course

This is an iMac! You can't have mess around one of those, it'll ruin the looks of it, which is of course THE most important thing about an Apple product ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I think the desk part is called MICKE. Not sure on the drawer unit but it's not the same product line. I mixed and matched. :eek:

DB.

BMW 440i
My iMac has been dispatched now :eek:

Will post pics later in the week, same desk as someone on here actually, mine will look better though :rasp:

Very nice Christopher!

14' Leon Cupra 280
Please don't bully me about the wallpaper again. Added the MacBookAir in April :) Same desk as a few others have from IKEA.

desk.jpg

LY 182
If I pretend that wallpaper isn't there that looks absolutely brilliant.

Off topic, are you in the process of changing your site? Was having a mooch and appears to be broken links. Just a heads up.