ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What/did you get next?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
E46 330ci m-sport. Great car, fantastic engine, but I do miss the fun factor and go kart handling of my ph1 172.

172 Cup
I replaced my 182 with a mk2 Leon Cupra 240 because we wanted a bigger car with 5 doors but still a hot hatch 4 years on we still have the Cupra and I've now got a 172 cup as a toy aswell

Mec 350 slk manual
Selling ph1 172 and picking up audi 2.0 tdi Quattro and when the warranty runs out have the dpf removed and remapped

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I went BMW e36 328i, Mk1 MX5 then Fiesta ST.

Looking at clio's/MX5's again for a possible trackcar.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I bought another Racing Puma after my Trophy and I much prefered it to my Trophy, I am a Ford man though. I just never gelled with the Trophy that much although I would have another 182 in a heartbeat.

I did feel a tad too mature to be driving it but it was a hoot at times. :eek: As sad as that sounds.

Clio 182 FF
I can imagine im going to end up with another MX5 NC as im not far from BBR. In the future though!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I went from a bmw 320, very quickly to a 3.0 z4.

After the Clio, the 320 was too boring, I had no need for more seats, the z4 is perfect for my needs tbh.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I went
2005 clio 182
2006 Saab 9-3 tid
2001 Bmw 316i
2001 lexus is200
1999 Peugeot 206 gt
To now a 2003 clio 172! So glad I'm back!!

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
RB 182
Fiesta ST
Ph1 172
Mondeo ST24
PB 182

Even though the two Fords were only owned for a little while I'd happily own both again but with the Clio. Thinking back the ST24 was probably one of the best cars iv owned. Shame it leaked.

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Nimbus 197 to an mp260 focus ST. I'd have no problems going back to a clio if I had to

Speedy300

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
I came from a Megane RS250 to Clio 182, both fun cars.

Hoping to retire the Clio off as a track car in a couple of years and get myself something more comfortable and fast for everyday driving - ie BMW 123d

Transit & Death trap
Went from my Ph2 172 to a supercharged 182 and that only lasted a few months, then bought a TVR Tuscan and love it!
Would like another 172 or 182, but can't justify 3 cars, plus lack of time would see it sat doing nothing 😧

Trophy
This was my previous car until late November 2014:

1425704_10151743195775965_489704998_n.jpg

I bought the Trophy in December as a temporary run around until the new version of the C63 is available later this year. However I think I will keep the clio as a toy as it's great - I had forgotten how much fun hot hatches are!

320d
I replaced my 182 with a Seat Ibiza FR TDI due to the moon mileage I do, I now run a ph1 172 track car along side it.
I wouldn't go back to a Clio as a daily though, there are so many better cars for a daily hack. They're brilliant on track though for how little they cost.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Audi TT, great all-rounder and very capable.. Just misses that rawness of the clio.

Hoping to get another 182 later in the year, if I ever find a decent one.

LY 200 EDC LUX
Good thread!

Will prob go for a mk2 focus RS next I think. There's something about hot hatches that I love. I've owned scoobs and stuff, they're just not as 'fun' as hot hatches IMO

Peugeot 308
I've left them and gone back to them time and time again...

I've owned a certain black PH1 twice and a certain titanium PH1 twice..

After getting over the Clio 1st time round I'd bought a E46 330 which in hindsight I regret selling.. But I couldn't resists getting one of my old PH1's back..

After selling my sold silver PH1 again, I bought a EP3 Type R but simply couldn't gel with it and 13 days later found myself in an RB182 cup - which I loved.

I then sold this 182 for no particular reason other than I had a fantastic offer on the table for it.

I bought a cheap runaround and saved a packet until I then noticed my other old Ph1 (the black one) was on eBay..bought! After chucking plenty of cash on it, I then broke even by selling.

An Audi TT 225 come along, which I then sold after a couple of months as again..I didn't gel with a car.
After a brief ownership of An Astra VXR (litter) I found myself in the best car I've owned.. A 2004 facelift Mini Cooper S... It was perfect, drove like a Clio but had a more premium, grown up feel to it and had desirable optional extras.

That was sold after around 6 months of ownership due to an ex partner insisting I bought something bigger (a family car)... A 2004 Leon Cupra R... #Yawn.

The Leon made way for a brand new Citroen DS3 on lease. With money burning a hole in my pocket, another Clio appeared on the scene, a tidy Flame Red 172. A well looked after example with plenty of cash spent on it upon its arrival, I decided I couldn't be bothered with it..so sold it to a member in France.

Whilst still having the DS3, I decided to purchase a megane 225 aswell, this lasted a couple of months before I deemed it a silly purchase in terms of money wasting.. So sold that to Dan@SJM.

So now I'm in a new Fiesta ST3 which I will have for 2 years...but I'm on the lookout.. For a PH1 172

Titanium 182
Audi TT, great all-rounder and very capable.. Just misses that rawness of the clio.

Hoping to get another 182 later in the year, if I ever find a decent one.
The answers "No" before you go asking :tongueclosed:

Westfield, 182, 200
RS200 clio-shared with the wife as had a company van
Audi TT V6-wife swapped to a 182 after some chav nicked a load of parts off the 200
Wife's old Clio 182-wife bought a 197 which she still has
RS200 cup-sold to my 20 year old
Nissan 350Z-sold to a French chap
Clio 172
Not sure what to get next as doing 45. Miles a day and the 172 is doing 41mpg!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I replaced my 182 with a 330. I love the Beemer but I know I will buy a 182 again one day. More than likely as a toy.
I have a 330ci as the daily but looking to get a third 172 for a track car! :p