ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What did you get your car for christmas?

I got some auto finesses goodies so can give it a proper clean when weather gets better. Then in new year will be treating it to some K-tec coilovers with pure motorsport top mount and strut bar pacakge, and a really good service.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
DSC pressure sensor and a rocker cover gasket.

Just need fitting now, but it is too cold.

Clio 197
DAS6 + polish , wax and pads (need to learnt how to use it!) megs shampoo, megs tyre gel, plus a belting dodo juice detailing bag to put it all in :)

SG9 Forester STi
This is the first year I've bought nothing for my car. Feels weird not too.

Bought the OH a private registration though which he's chuffed with. He already had R1 BKN for the 197 and now he's got R2 BKN for the 172. I think they'll look cool alongside one another. :cool:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Nothing for Christmas day but just before it got a Spax RSX coilover kit, full front suspension re-build including hubs and wishbones etc got powder coated and powerflex bushes for the arb and the new style of bottom wish bone bushes.
Oh a New front PE2`S

Tyre pressure gauge and a Welsh Weekender from my GF :star:

She's a hero: 2 nights spa hotel, black mountains, evo triangle, Snowdonia National Park, Brecon Beacons.

Cannot wait :)

Nothing yet, will probably be an induction set up and a dump valve blank as I'm bored of hearing a Budgie sneezing every time I let off the throttle.

Clio mk2 phase 2
gonna order a set of either FK or Vmaxx coilovers , also bought the car new shoes 15" lenso rs5's and im considering buying her a new exhaust system :p

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Front end refresh, wishbones power flex arb bushes etc, going on next Thursday :)

And then refurb my set of F1s and get some nice rubber on them, Federal RSRs I think are needed :)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
172 rear bumper, Exhaust, Wheel center caps, R222 wax.

Friday before christmas i treated it to some new tyres on the front and it will be getting new tyres on the rear end of jan.

LY Megane R26
I said to myself I wouldn't get anything car related this year as I normally get car stuff, but I couldn't resist and I splashed out a bit this year, I treated myself to a RS2 inlet set up, can't wait to get it on.

The GF got me a whiteline anti roll bar
and the parents got me a dodo juice detailing carry case, with a couple of detailing bits n bobs.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Got some brakes, studs and nuts.

17C37E1F-971A-4798-BDFB-6C664886B21E-2425-000002F57E0B2A81.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cheers guys! have some more (loads) of bits fitting over the next few week. but those were the main ones :p