ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Do I Do? Opinions Please!!

1.6 16v
Right i really need to sort my wheel situation out!

15's or 16's guys and girls???

What do people think looks best?

Dymanique 15" Wheels (SILVER) - (On The Car ATM)
004-DynamiqueWheelsSMALL.jpg

Dymanique 15" Wheels (WHITE)
001-DynamiqueWhiteWheelsSMALL.jpg

Ph2 172 16" Wheels (SILVER)
002-172SilverWheelsSMALL.jpg

Ph2 172 16" Wheels (WHITE)
003-172WhiteWheelsSMALL.jpg

Ph1 172 15" Wheels (LIGHT ANTHA)
007-CLIO17215sSILVERSMALL.jpg

Ph1 172 15" Wheels (WHITE)
007-CLIO17215sWHITESMALL.jpg

What do you all think??

Steve

haha lol rich

defo the 16s white steve, would look the dogs! remember to book them in soon for FCS ;)

jamie

TeZ

Non RS : (
i think the 172 wheels in white look far to well... white not enough dark to contrast, the PH-quick on the other hand look great much better contrast

i think the 172 wheels in white look far to well... white not enough dark to contrast, the PH-quick on the other hand look great much better contrast

yeah but your utter dog shite so doesnt matter what you think

;)

1.6 16v
So most of you are saying 172 16's in WHITE or SILVER!!

Whats the handling like on 16's with 1.2's Is it still as good as it is on the 15's??

I dont want to make a mistake and have crap handling again! lol

Steve

oi, watch it tez !!

handling is just fine steve, better than the 17s thats for sure!!

although i found that my car decelarates quicker if you know what i mean? if you get to 60 and take your foot off, itll slow down to 40ish quicker.

jamie

BMW E92/Audi S3
white 172!.. is that photoshopped?????? or did you somehow manage to change the wheels a few times and park in exactly the same way and took the shot when the trees where exactly the same way?

Leon Cupra R 225
white is too bright imo. silver sets it off perfectly. handling will be fine, it's 17s that f**k over your handling, been there done that... :S

Silver 172 wheels, or your IQ isn't particularly high ;)

1.6 16v
oi, watch it tez !!

handling is just fine steve, better than the 17s thats for sure!!

although i found that my car decelarates quicker if you know what i mean? if you get to 60 and take your foot off, itll slow down to 40ish quicker.

jamie

Cheers Jamie, What about when your doing 65ish and want to get to 80 say? Does it do it without a struggle? Taking into account its a 1.2!

My 17's took the piss! I had to wait years for it to do that.

Steve

1.6 16v
white 172!.. is that photoshopped?????? or did you somehow manage to change the wheels a few times and park in exactly the same way and took the shot when the trees where exactly the same way?

All photoshopped apart from the way the car looks now! :D

Steve

60 to 80 always takes time, but doesnt seem to bad in fourth at all, suprised how quick 80-90 is for over taking though!!

jamie

aye tez :)

not that fast, when i was 17 with no mods managed to get it to "120" on the speedo, down hill lmfao

although the gps says im doing 5 mph off what the speedo say lmfao

thanks for the compliment ste and tommy :)

jamie

TeZ

Non RS : (
god my 1.416v only does a bit over that ... on a flat tho.... fuking raggin it wont ya,

as above i only did it once to see

White 15" Ph1 172 wheels, The handling on 15s is far too good to loose. In terms of performance if you plant your foot in 5th at 70 it climbs all the way to 110 at the same steady rate, not quick but its not struggling either. It only does this on the flat though and 110 is a brick wall.