ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you do when you come up behind another Clio RS on the road?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
...or get petrol maybe?

I don't do anything when I see another RS. When I get home though, I open the 'spotted' section on CS and sit refreshing it every 5 seconds until I become exhausted and fall asleep.

This :eek:

I see so many in Newcastle but I never get a spotted thread :(

No one I have spotted has been on here yet :( I keep seeing another RB on my way home, I went a bit crazy the first time and now I ignore them and get annoyed that im not the only RB in town ha.

I spoke to a bloke in a petrol station the other week who had a 182 a while back and was on here!

Renault Clio 182 FF
Flash them, with my **** not my lights. Get a little excited but as said normally see a middle aged woman driving them :( become instantly disheartened and drive off flat out in the hope they realise that this is what it was designed for

we're not all middle aged !!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I usually put hand up. Not a wave as such. Sometimes a thumbs up too. Most wave back. The others who haven't waved probably didn't notice...... :(

Astra (H) VXR
we're not all middle aged !!

Must just be my local area. There are a few about. 1 lad I know who is on here another lad I work with has a completely standard 53reg 172 with 50k on it, FSH etc. It's immaculate. I'm on first refusal when he sells it.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Its been a couple weeks since i was in Jesmond but im in Newcastle every weekend... Usually around Northumbria Uni area.. Falkner Street iirc

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
I masturbate furiously whilst keeping eye contact and licking my lips.

Oh, was that you who pulled up next to me at the traffic lights and asked if I had any Kleenex tissues?

ITB BG 182
I see lots of RS's around Nottingham, Stapleford, Mapperly, Bestwood, Hucknall and so on and I have waved, flashed or beeped them thinking it might pop up on the spotted section on this forum. It just never does, so now I give up and dont do it anymore.

Theres a blue RS with stripes and a Black 172 in Stapleford that always race up behind me and stay with-in inchs of my rear bumper or on numerous times they over take me on the high street driving like c***s, I just carry on at 30mph knowing that theres a speed camera ahead.

Nissan 350z
I see lots of RS's around Nottingham, Stapleford, Mapperly, Bestwood, Hucknall and so on and I have waved, flashed or beeped them thinking it might pop up on the spotted section on this forum. It just never does, so now I give up and dont do it anymore.

This. I have given up now and just carry on.

Mk2 1.4 s
...or get petrol maybe?

I don't do anything when I see another RS. When I get home though, I open the 'spotted' section on CS and sit refreshing it every 5 seconds until I become exhausted and fall asleep.

haha so funny ^^^^

Astra (H) VXR
Whats the point in using a forum if your not going to read the posts?

Also save you posting something thats already been said!

No one comes on here to read everything. Wind your neck in. Go peruse the rest of the forum for repeated posts. :)

Titanium 182

Theres a blue RS with stripes and a Black 172 in Stapleford that always race up behind me and stay with-in inchs of my rear bumper or on numerous times they over take me on the high street driving like c***s, I just carry on at 30mph knowing that theres a speed camera ahead.
I will make sure I wave if I see you, as I'm in some of these areas a lot.