ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think of this?

200 FF Storm Grey
Gutter. What wheels are on the R26 R. And can you get them??

I know tell me about it, just seems like I'm trying to make a rep R26R now lol, the wheels are 17'' and 5 stud I think so fail on both accounts, wouldn't want them anyway mate as then it def would seem like I'm trying to copy it lol.

Glad you all like, I'm suprised that you do 2bh.

Keep your eye out for it @ trax on the 'Evolution Stand', the new wheels will be on then and some tempory red renault sport vinyls so should be able to get a better idea of how it's going.

200 FF Storm Grey
REally like the second version.

Red 2.0 16v?

Think it'll look too much having that red aswell mate, like the idea of having it blacked out anyways, adds a bit of stealth to what's under the bonnet to those who aint up on their clio's

Right i've darkened the grey, done the badge grey to match, seem with wheel calipers, tinted the windows and added a red a cage.

Don't have photoshop, just an advanced version of paint if you like lol so it aint great but again, just gives you an idea...