ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think?(Pic's)

ZED TEA
im not sure if these would look good on my car, they are 15's and im thinking of getting them sprayed black and lowered, what do you guys think?

opinions appreciated :cool:

Lowered - defo yes.

Black alloys - not too sure, probably would look good, but would have to see it for real to make a better judgement :)

Roadster Coupe
dont spray them black, try anthracite or maybe something a bit darker like ford graphite gray. As long as your is lowered at the same time they should look good

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
you wont pull them off unless its slammed mate... And i still think it will look strange... Perhaps with some thinner rubber on aswell it will look better! tyres would need to be 205/40/15 IMO.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Spray the centres gloss black and the outer rim high power silver.

ZED TEA
i think i might buy them seen as there only 160 with 4 new firestone tyres on and give them a go, can i lower my 60mm wiithout shocks?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i think i might buy them seen as there only 160 with 4 new firestone tyres on and give them a go, can i lower my 60mm wiithout shocks?

Yeh you can mate. I wouldn't reccomend it though. I had 60mm apex springs on my old 1.2 and the ride was horriffic. Id definatly not do it again. If your going to do it save up for a proper suspention kit.

ZED TEA
Yeh you can mate. I wouldn't reccomend it though. I had 60mm apex springs on my old 1.2 and the ride was horriffic. Id definatly not do it again. If your going to do it save up for a proper suspention kit.

thanks mate, do you recomend any makes or kits?

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
quick photoshop,

6fa50664.jpg