ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does AG Rapid Detailer actually do?

I've been using this product for a while now after reading about it on DW and whilst washing the car today, I just wondered what it actually does as a product? I know the SRP has a 'filling' element to it which reduces swirls without correction. After using the Rapid Detailer it has a similar smooth finish, does it also have a filling effect to the paintwork?! As well as this used a Meguiars mitt for the first time and must say Im mightily impressed, I almost fell off the car whilst washing it, so smooth lol!

Not a 320d
No.

Thats all it is (See post #2). SRP has abrasives in it, so removes marring, fills light swirls and cleans up the paintwork a bit, it even adds a layer of protection, but id have better luck staring at the paintwork and chanting an tribal curse at the car in the hope it would repel rain.

Lol. Toby has been spending too much time with Kevin. The "I refer you back to..." posts are coming out.