ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What I upgraded too? It's been a while

Renault Clio
Hi all I had this Clio was awesome had it for 2 and abit years but got bored here's some pictures
enabuvyr.jpg

u4arynyt.jpg

syrezedu.jpg

Then I sold all my stuff to jakes mate on here who has polished d90 who had the same colour car as mine

Then I went a bought this

dynade2e.jpg

Might not be everyone's cup of tea I really enjoy the car and the ride height already been lowerd 20m but will be going lower maybe with some d90's or twists haven't decided yet already done a few bits to it like

Heko wind deflectors
Tyre R Ariel
Limited edition car mates
Black boot handle
Pressed carbon plates
Led reg plate lights
Vauxhall dust caps

On way
White v grill
HIDs
Lowered 40m
And wheels haven't decided yet
Panel filter

Thanks please comment :)

TT QS
Personally I loved your clio. Don't mind those. Not a white man (personal preference) seen a few modified and they look pretty cool. Inafct saw a Vxr rep on borbet a's. looked well good. Look foreword to seeing what you do :)

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Clio Media?

Looks well, be keeping my eye on this, that's if it turns out anything like the Clio.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Is that one of those 1.2 Special Edition things that they sold about 3 million of to under 21's 10 years on 0% finance?

Looks nice tbh, i have a secret liking for the VXR, although i do always get confused by these lookylikeys.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I am surprised by my like for it, this may change if you go too low and 'scene'. Although you need to take the black boot handle off IMO. With it on at the moment it makes the rear look like an angry panda, and no one likes angry pandas.

RB 182 195bhp
Vauxhall must have made a killing on these, one on every street! Personally im not a fan, like the vxr's though, just a shame they dont handle :\

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Boot handle looks dumb!

Might have got away with it if you'd have left the Vaux badge on but take it off anyway!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Ah the limited edition that you see on every street!

Enjoy it

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I am surprised by my like for it, this may change if you go too low and 'scene'. Although you need to take the black boot handle off IMO. With it on at the moment it makes the rear look like an angry panda, and no one likes angry pandas.

saw a car today that looked like a downsey panda. no idea what the f**k it was though

I absolutely hate these with a passion. Enjoy it.

FLOL!

Renault Clio
Well since Iast posted it was pretty much standard I have been a busy boy this is how it sits now
3adynuba.jpg
u2a9ysym.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I've been considering one of these, maybe on finance with a 2.5k deposit, still undecided though. Can i be nosy and ask if this is financed, what plan if so?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I've been considering one of these, maybe on finance with a 2.5k deposit, still undecided though. Can i be nosy and ask if this is financed, what plan if so?

Don't be dumb, you really wanna drive around in a financed 1.2 Corsa?

Renault Clio
This was my pervious car
ysu5edab.jpg
apupujyr.jpg

I have took the black boot handle off now looks alot better thanks for the comments guys :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
None of my photos are photoshopped and what's wrong with my Clio

Nothings wrong with them, they just (IMO) look photoshopped as they are very flat faced, is that a correct term? Most are convexed(sp) or concaved from the hub. The ones on your car are very flat. And that isn't my cup of tea. That's not to say they're s**t, as obviously you like them.

And I didn't even look at your old Clio, I just chuckled at you calling it pervious :eek:

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
It would be a good financial move as £60+ a week in fuel is killing me, also 1300 on insurance isnt great.

How is getting a brand new Corsa on finance ever going to be a good financial move?

I'm not sure you've thought that through mate lol