ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is a good jetwash to buy?

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Done a quick search and nothing jumped out at me. Got to 2010 posts and gave up as there will no doubt be newer models out.

Anyway im looking to buy a decent jet wash, I like a clean car but not one if these 'detailing types' dont really have a budget in mind although dont really want to be spending anymore than £200 really less preferablly. I know nothing about these will be just washing my car and filthy crosser with it so be getting used once a week max. Had a quick scout round halfords a few weeks ago but the 'sales assistants' were busy.

220 Trophy
Done a quick search and nothing jumped out at me. Got to 2010 posts and gave up as there will no doubt be newer models out.Anyway im looking to buy a decent jet wash, I like a clean car but not one if these 'detailing types' dont really have a budget in mind although dont really want to be spending anymore than £200 really less preferablly. I know nothing about these will be just washing my car and filthy crosser with it so be getting used once a week max. Had a quick scout round halfords a few weeks ago but the 'sales assistants' were busy.
I bought a Karcher jet wash the other day, was on special offer at B&Q and was actually cheaper than on Amazon etc, it was £199.99 down to £159.99. I cant remember the model number (K3.something) or else i'd recomend the same model. Anyway for £160 its great.

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
tescos have a karcher on offer at the moment,k2.395 for £99.
done a search and cant seem to find anything about that model number but it seems a good buy buddy.