ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is the best ever 'spot' ?

Iceberg Ph1
Never seen them myself (probably never will!) but perhaps the 2 Clio V6's that only 1 of each exist.. Deep Bronze and Moonlight iirc?

Crappy work hire car
He's not a little kid wearing 80's clothes is he?

LOL and a life preserver?

Used to think Deloreans were awesome, but they look very dated now - they don't even look like they used to be special, just a standard hatchback :(

Clio V6
They've got a proper replica at the Gold museum in Cornwall. That looked awesome as it had teh flux capastorz :)

LY 200
Peter Beardsley (I felt handsome when I saw him :cool:) on the M62 near Saddleworth moor.

On saturday I saw Christa Ackroyd (local news reader) being driven down the M1 near Barnsley. :approve:

DMS

A thirsty 172
There's someone who lives near me who drives a Delorean!

And me. It's kept under a cover on somebody's driveway at the top of Heanor Hill. You'll occasionally see it wallowing about in mid-summer.

EDIT: Or Tupac in a random US car park. ;)

[youtube]LIP9kSYGbcM[/youtube]

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
JK Lives not too far from me in an area I used to cycle a lot. Seen him in a few cars. My fav being his little Fiat 500 Abarth (original, not new).

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Saw a veyron and an Aston martin db9 going through mcdonalds drive through, was rather funny, also seen a chrome slr in Manchester it is owned by some football player and I also see a chrome r8 quiet regular around here.

Another good one, me and my dad broke down on the motorway on the way back from London in the rain and when the AA turned up and we were stood around the engine a Ferrari f430 went flying past goig stupidly fast so wen we got the car fixed and set off about 3 miles down the motorway there was some blue flashig lights and a Ferrari f430 on the grass bank on the side Of the motorway with no front end! Speeding in the rain = fail

Mk5 golf gti
top gear crew an hour ago in holmes chapel in mg's apparently according to a girl i kno

James May in a boxster on the motorway months ago.

He actually waved at us as we left on the sliproad for letting him pull out about 2 miles prior :)

Weeman sucks ****
pretty much all you need to spot on the road

dave

DSC02665.jpg

tom

DSC00258.jpg

haven't seen jon yet :(

big boost cup
zonda, CLK AMG GTR convertable thing veyron all in the SAME house up the road from my mine need to find out if he has a daughter lol