ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What keyboard?

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
My bloody keyboard decided to pack up n me last night whilst playing halflife, always thought it looked cheapo lol.

So I need a new one. Must be decent to use for college work and word processing, as well as a fair amount of gaming.

Looking really for in the region of 30quid or under really, pref for mouse included too, and wireless is helpful!
Also I want it now lol, as I cant use my other pc now! So pref from Pc world, or somewhere I can go and pick it up!

Did see this one, looked quite decent, but found a review and they didnt like it.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/st...=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=608537&category_oid=

Oh and could do with media centre etc controls too if possible!

Any recomendations?
:D

clio
get an apple one off ebay...cheap and they look great too,ive used one on my comp for years now ...very light and has never let me down!!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Hmmm, kinda need to get one today though!

Annoying when you get a new pc, and the boody keyboard breaks on the first day, so you cant even use it!
Im gonna take a quick trip to pc world and have a play with a few I think, and see if I can get a price match to ocuk or something!

you can generally buy from pcworld site and pick up in store.

I have a MIcrosoft Desktop 6000 set. Works fine for me and for gaming quite well.

Did have a bluetooth microsoft before that which i need to sell

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Well i've taken this one apart and got it working now! (lost 2 screws in the process though!)

Still dont like it though!

Might save up and get a logitech g15 or something!

Thanks for the help!

Not a Clio
I've been through loads over the years, MS ones and Logitech ones but at the moment I'm using one of these http://www.comet.co.uk/cometbrowse/product.do?sku=214256

It's nice and compact and so far hard wearing. The keys may not sound or feel as nice as a more expensive keyboard but I like it.

When I bought mine they had a buy 1 get 1 free offer on so I have a spare as well. I got mine because the amount of space my MS one took up was stupid.

Cupra
I just got the MS recluza... has keys that you can assign to macros for gaming but is not so in your face as the G15. Has nice backlit keys too.

070507_reclusa.jpg

Skoda Fabia vRS
the best keyboards in the world are made by Cherry, they dont look anything special but it will never break and the keys dont clack about like most others

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I just got the MS recluza... has keys that you can assign to macros for gaming but is not so in your face as the G15. Has nice backlit keys too.

070507_reclusa.jpg

Where did you get that bad boy from dude?

Dan