ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what should be next on my list?

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
have a mk1 172 and as it stands it has the following:

engine wise: Pipercross panel filter, prospeed cat back. inlet waiting to go on and getting a re-map from pual at rstuning.

brakes: brembo's + green stuff

suspension : stock due to living in london and i need to go through road humps every now and again.

anything i could add before i get my re-map done? manifold perhaps?

182 exhaust manifold.

With that a decat to make it macth to your exhaust.

That about all value for money wise cams etc are you next port of call usually or throttle bodies which is mega money.

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
cheers edde, dont think il go for a decat just cos the problem and cost of removing and putting it on for the MOT.
is the 182 manifold a direct fit onto my standard system before the cat? how much is these manifold and where could i get one from?

cheers edde, dont think il go for a decat just cos the problem and cost of removing and putting it on for the MOT.
is the 182 manifold a direct fit onto my standard system before the cat? how much is these manifold and where could i get one from?

The reason i said decat is the 182 manifold is a different size so you have to have a pipe to match up the manifold to th exhaust a deact pipe is cheap and easy to make up. If you want get a sports cat from a 182 as this is better than the 172 one which is quite restrictive or a sports cat and have them modified to your normal exhaust.

Manifold well shop round they come on ebay etc all the time £80~£150 people have piad before now.

If you want there was someoen asking eciently about buying a 172 exhaust manifol as theres was damagd if you bu or get a 182 one have a search and see if they want to buy your old one.

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
cheers bud, il get looking into this. iv seached and found that the hardest bit is the change over labour prices.