ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What should i do

Been to the old renaullt dealers again to day for the next installment of warranty work!! lol. However, when i got home i realised that they had been through my cds and were playing them in my car, they could have even drove it around but i doubt it. Luckily i disconnected my bass box before taking it in, because they have turned the bass right up as far as it will go! that would have naffed that up!, as it is there is now some distortion on the front components, ok they are standard ones and would be thinking of replacing them sometime anyway. But its a wee bit of a cheek is it not!

Dont think anything is missing, should i ring and give em a grilling?

oh yes!!! dont let it go....you dont have to scream and shout, just tell em you are very disapointed coz you know for a fact that your cds and player have been messed with and you are gonna think twice about going to them any more, how can you trust them again? and what else have they been doing in your car that you dont know about??

Plus you intend to post your complaint on a clio enthusiasts web site were potential customers can read....

Rung them. Spoke to the big boss, he was gob smacked! well nice bloke, said he was goin to get to the bottom of it, and is definately unaceptable. Thought i was going to have an argument on my hands, was pretty suprised how nice he was. He said they have a radio in the workshop, and he cant imagine why on earth they would be listening to my stereo. glad i done it, may save them a bit of reputation if they sort it out, and may save someone else this hassle too.

well done!!! Theres no way they will ever mess with your car now they know youll notice and complain....good result!!! ;)