ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What sort of realistic gains..

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
ITB's + Cams or a Supercharger which would be the better option?

So many variables, like the main one what are you planning to use the car for?

there thousands of these threads and they always get locked.

ITB'd route is the most expensive to get "big" power from.

TTRS & V50
Doubt 20bhp.

When I got my Matched Inlets from JamSport, I got a before and after rolling road (same day)

167bhp atf Standard
175bhp atf with matched inlets and gaskets fitted.

Just thought i'd throw that in.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Cba to read through the whole thread but just make sure you get a before and after figure from the same set of rollers to see the changes have made to your curves etc, but yeah lol at your original power claim :)

Im running 172bhp 156lb/torque on a set of rollers that always seem to give 'realistic' results from:

Rs Tuner remap
De-cat
Rs lower inlet
Escape V6 airbox
Silcon elbow
ITG panel filter
Ktec supersports stealth

For instance on the same set of rollers at the weekend one 182 with the same sort of mods as mine got 166bhp and another with just a cat back got 178. Most 172's where around the mid to high 160's at out last RR day. My car is by no means slow though, im sure I would get over 180bhp on many other rollers, I heard Superchips are awfuly high lol

ph1 sunflower
My 182 with decat and viper made 167bhp. Was gutted lol so I charged the bas****

Love it :rasp: ill be honest my clio has a phase 2 airbox with itg filter in it i know its not as good as standard phase 1 but came on the the car the rtest is standard and the power is fine it has exactly the same pace as both my mates 182's and im happy with that... Put some suspension on it and better brakes forget power unless you charge it or itb it...

172Tb'd, Z4 35idrive
Well I went to power station and got 170 out of my 172, all the others had 182's and were reading around that, nothing like 160! that seems like the roads out! with induction exhaust and remap i have seen many hit 190 thats 172's, for 182's abouut 192bhp ish