ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What spacers on Clio 182 on f1 oz 15's

CLIO 182 CUP
Hi I'm currently running my Clio 182 lowered on sportline spings. With oz f1's 195 / 50/ 15 On prada spec 2's on rear & proxy tr1 on front
I would like some help on what spacers I should run. I can get 15mm and 25mm bolt on hub spacers
I use the car every day for work and do the odd track session. Will I get any benefits from running spacers or is it just for looks.

Many thanks

Mosley

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Cool. Are the spacers the bolt on type mate. Will I get any scrubbing at all

Many thanks

Mine are hubcentric A mate so fit with extended wheel bolts. If you go for 15mm bolt on ones then you will need shorter wheel bolts. I haven't had any scrubbing with mine :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If you get the 15mm ones from AC which are hubcentric but bolt through not bolt on, then the bolts on them are a bit pony, Ive had them stretch on me before. The 25mm ones are fine though.

172 Cup Mk2 White
i would go for 15mm spacers personally mosely, i think 25mm might be too big if you want to keep the handling spot on :) iv just got some sportlines and will be running 15mm spacers on my turinis.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I wouldn't fit spacers. They put extra strain on the wheel bearings due to the extra offset. OZ F-1's shouldn't need spacers anyway. And I definitely wouldn't use spacers on a trackday. End of.

RB 182 Cup
I really wanted OZ F1 wheels for my 182, but didn't want to use spacers, so went for Clio Williams 15" Speedlines. They have an et35 or et36 offset I believe, so increase track without the need for spacers. This gives me and extra 16mm or so track, not as much as with the spacers you are discussing I know, but still fills the arches more.

I also have 195/50/15 Parada Spec II tyres and love them.