ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What To Buy Ph-Black ?

BMW E90 & PH2 172
So far I've done most of the little bits to tidy her up ie,

Fitted/Ordered

-ITG Filter
-3/4 Plate
-Ph2 Side Strips
-Ph2 Steering Wheel
-SilverTec Indicators all round
-Clear Side Indicators
-LED Sidelights and Number Plate Lights

Atm I'm on the look out for The cup spoiler but that's about it

Getting Coilovers and wheels after the winter months have pasted

But what to buy now any advice ?

Megane 225 F1
Fresh shocks all round and ebaich sportlines is good enough. Combined with a rear anti.roll bar, you're laughing.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ph2 rear bumper /flamesuit (you little ph1 purists) I haven't checked your photos so you may already have this and ph2 rear lights

But yeah, what's been mentioned above.

Oh! A nice detail/machine polish to get it looking sexy !

BMW E90 & PH2 172
Make it handle well, decent coilovers, tyres and brakes.

Also spacers and skoda splitter :)

Coilovers are not coming till after winter as said, Splitter is in my room ready to be fitted

Have a look in the ph1 appreciation thread in media for inspiration.

Good point mate

Fresh shocks all round and ebaich sportlines is good enough. Combined with a rear anti.roll bar, you're laughing.

Thats coming after winter

Ph2 rear bumper /flamesuit (you little ph1 purists) I haven't checked your photos so you may already have this and ph2 rear lights

But yeah, what's been mentioned above.

Oh! A nice detail/machine polish to get it looking sexy !

Not a Fan of the PH2 rear on a Ph1 + Already been Detailed ;)

BMW E90 & PH2 172
If im honest i was thinking the leather seats out for the exclusiv for the time being before looking for the Trophy seats mid next year

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Get some good pads and tyres. Some lows and go have fun in it! And a ph2 interior if you feel like :p

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Low's is coming after xmas + was looking at the Ph2 dash tbh might start getting all the bits for it

In the process of fitting ph2 dash in mine. Its gonna look sweet! After that my new springs and led's then leaving it till after xmas. Have a look at my project thread for some ideas ;)