ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what tyre size are on standard RSI alloys?

1.8 8v RSi
good for you...but thanks for the info lol....i just tryin to work out how much my speedo is out

RenaultSport 172.
haha...:p.

out on the 13's...? wouldnt say it was much mate...my steels were 13's and i went to 15's and i didnt notice ...if anything, it bought it more realistic as to the speed i was doing!

1.8 8v RSi
its out by 8.9 mph lol...too much for me lol....dont for get it technically had 15s on with 195/45 tyres....when u think the 13s are 175/50 then its quite a big differance

RenaultSport 172.
hmm..that is mega out!...on the rl it is 3.4mph under what it says so...:) t's all good for me...! dont know what it is on the vavler..wasnt on the road long enough for me to find out lol!

you want 15's again?

1.8 8v RSi
i've always wanted 15s for this car lol....but yeah....i got my eye on sum tasty ph216v alloys which is should have by 6th if this guy responds

RenaultSport 172.
i got some team dynamic monzas also mate if that falls through....15's....;)

RenaultSport 172.
haha....well you know ;)

haha...got the turbs on the valver
got the rsi alloys on the 1.2
got steels on the run around...
and got the team dynamic monzas spare

1.8 8v RSi
everyones given me a choice of wheel now lol.....im on a budget....plus i seen some ph216v ones on someone elses car refurbed in black with a red lip and i nearly came when i saw em lol....so they have my heart at the moment

1.8 8v RSi
i dont know lol...was this one
3855.gif

RenaultSport 172.
looks like he's got bigger alloys at the back to....maybe just my eyes i dunno lol
Just your eyes and the angle of the photo....ph2 only come in 15's :)

1.8 8v RSi
i know but i thought he might be a super human and crafted some from his own hands in a size 16 lol

RenaultSport 172.
LMFAO....
id love some in 16''....no doubt prima racing may do a replica of them sometime....possibley get those in a 16'' but i wouldnt hold your breath...

1.8 8v RSi
well....the arches arches are same as RT correct?ive seen that with 16s on and a good 60mm lower on the back and....oh wait scrap that....just remembered that the GTT alloys have got spacers behind em lol....