ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What tyres does everybody recomment

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what? All year, Winter, Race, Track? Without looking through your build thread I will assume you are asking in regards to a general road car so I will say Rainsport 3.

I recommend searching, there's a million threads on this every week. Plus the fact you haven't said what the tyres are for (winter/summer/all season/track etc), so we can't possibly say the best imo.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I recommend searching, there's a million threads on this every week. Plus the fact you haven't said what the tyres are for (winter/summer/all season/track etc), so we can't possibly say the best imo.
This tbh.

OP do a search, or just have a look through the past few pages of the tyre section. Its a topic that comes up often, and has way too many variables for someone to give you a definitive answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.