ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What tyres (not exalto's)

Hey, im just about to get some 182 cup alloys and they all need new tyres, just wondering what ones are best? i would like the michelins, but they cost to much, just wondering if there are any that are just as good for abit cheaper, like £50 a tyre?

195/45/16 btw lol

Clio 172 cup
there isn't anything for that price that will be just as good as the michelins.

Contisport contact 2 or goodyear eagle f1 GSD 3.

Remeber its the only part in contact with the road; don't skimp on them

yea, im only in 1.2 aneway, so probably dont need as much grips, just 4 michelins fitted ant cheap! what about dunlop sp sport 9000? my mums got dunlops on her golf gti and there good, and have a good rim protector?

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Uniroyal Rainsports from mytyres.co.uk at £48 a piece, delivered. I've not even come close to unsticking mine in the wet or dry so far.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Kumho KU31's get my Vote for a Good Tyre on a Reasonable Budget

ive got kumho on the front of mine atm and falkens or the rear, the kumho's are great in the dry, but on smooth tarmac there not great in the wet. i did look at the pzero's also

just looked on blackcircles.com and there are conti premium contact 2 & conti sport contact. any1 know which is better? pzero's seem to be a popular choice tho

the sports are more performance orientated than the premiums. just to make matters even more confusing, there are 3 versions of the Contisports

the older versions will be cheaper and there's probably not a deal of difference between them all