ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What was the first mod you did to your Clio?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It was many years ago, but I fitted a K&N induction kit to my 2001 172. I remember nearly ejaculating. Sounded like a spitfire! :D

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
silvertecs, they make loads of difference (silver indiscator bulbs) just incase people was unsure what i was on about

ITB'd MK1
janspeed exhaust, williams manifold and downpipe, and fabricated de-cat, all in one hit. Technically i fitted the coilovers, but it wasn't mine then ;)

Mondeo diesel barge
decat for my 182 :cool: Was on a standard exhaust, so wasn't too loud, but made the car feel so much better.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Lowering springs, 172 alloys, ph2 rear lights, laguna splitter all fitted on same day

MG ZR 160 VVC
I decided it was too high & cornering was not to my standard, so straight down to the garage for a 60mm drop :)

tinted side repeaters, silvertech bulbs, colour coded bumpers/door handles/side strips/mirrors, upgraded head unit and sound system/tinted windows/induction kit....

Can't remember where I started, just some cheap mods I did....

BG 182 FF
on my first 1.2 16v it was a pipercross induction kit
on my 182 the modification not repair lol was my newly fitted brakes :), they are awesome

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
7" sunvisor screen, 7" flip out head unit, sub, amp, 6x9's, powercap and Redstuff pads.
All within 2 days of getting it home