ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what would you get?

clio 172
clio 200, fully loaded or megane 250?

this will be my choice soon and am not sure I want the bigger car. i drive mostly A and B roads but do a reasonable amount of motorway work at weekends

just worried about clio gearing on motorway, and megane on samll roads lol

Da

Less
If I could afford it, 250 every time.

200 just really hasn't grown on me (yet).

LY 200
200 - Its not much smaller than the Meg that imo is nowhere near on the same size scale as the previous ones compared to the Clios!

Its big enough and alot cheaper plus looks a shed load better than the Meg imo.

182 Trophy
200, and ive been in both.... just prefer the nimbleness of the 200 and when they have the recaro's they look mental from the front, forget the haters, awsome cars :) i want one

two completely different cars tbh how can this be the choice? the price to an extent reflects this aswel. You'd save quite alot by picking the clio...

Megane btw
if performance is something you're after, a mapped r26 should bring smiles.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If a new meg is an option, a focus rs is. In which case, the discussion is null. And void.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Megane 250 defo before the 200 in my opinion.... I had ordered a 250 but could not be bothered with the delayed wait...so my Focus RS arrived at the dealership today....:approve:

Megane 250 defo before the 200 in my opinion.... I had ordered a 250 but could not be bothered with the delayed wait...so my Focus RS arrived at the dealership today....:approve:

IIRC you ignored my reply to your PM. c**t ;)

Enjoy it. They SRS open up once you get a thousand miles under them.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
IIRC you ignored my reply to your PM. c**t ;)

Enjoy it. They SRS open up once you get a thousand miles under them.

Aye sorry mate hopefully get it mid week..... getting the wheels powdercoated gloss black before i pick it up.....;)

I am resisting black. I prefer them in silver. They are a c**t to clean though, which keeps me thinking about black :(

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I am resisting black. I prefer them in silver. They are a c**t to clean though, which keeps me thinking about black :(

I have the wheels on the S3 gloss black...which i love and get alot of positive comments about them....just think the black will tone in nice with all the black bits on the RS.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm pretty definite on this. If you buy a meg over a frs, you're a spastic. It looks worse, the interiors worse, it's slower, it'll lose value like the titanic. And it's a Renault, so when the inevitable probs arise, Renault uk will treat you like a leper. With aids. And halitosis.

Swift Sport
I'm pretty definite on this. If you buy a meg over a frs, you're a [word filtered]. It looks worse, the interiors worse, it's slower, it'll lose value like the titanic. And it's a Renault, so when the inevitable probs arise, Renault uk will treat you like a leper. With aids. And halitosis.

I hate the over-use of the +1 but Warren is kinda right!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Broken record much!? ;)

As said before somebody has to otherwise there wouldnt be any second hand ones out there! lol

Do you chew Revels's food for him aswell? lol, i jest.

Anyway, i do think it is, and you're right, i preach it often :eek: x

LY 200
Your wrong!!! Revels chews my food for me!!!

Whats he got to do with what i said anyway!? Hes nowhere to be seen in this thread is he!? lol ;)

LY 200
Haha i have no f**king idea what your on about fella but do feel free to PM us with the deets as im obviously being abit thick! ;)

Pics of me in Mr Nimbus to follow at later date. x