ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What You Think about my dials

GOLF GT TDI
what you think about my dials guys :)

My old Dials without a rev counter:
P1000323.gif

New 1.4 Sport dials fitted:
P1000324.gif

Before i fitted the new dials though i might as well do this at the same time :)
P1000325.gif

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
sweet, new ones r mint, the colours are sick, Do all the little lights match up.

Your old dials r strange wat year is ure car they're well different to mine.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
nice !

new dials look to be out of a mk2 ph2 ??

Was it a straight swap for the old ph1 dials?

And look you've increased the cars speed as well ;)

great subtle mod and looks tons better. just out of interest can you see the mileage screen now as it hasnt shown up in the pics, maybe due to the blue led??

btw if someone wants to do this for me i have caaasssshhh waiting lol

remember someone on here offering cant remember who lol

jamie

none :(
how much were your new dials because mine do not have a rev counter an as its my first car and i have been taught to drive using it, it might be helpfull to have one lol

GOLF GT TDI
i got the dials for nothing they are out of a 1.4 sport yes the milage is different but getting it calaborated soon, the changing of the LED's where no way near as bad as i thought :)

p.s. you can see the milage just dont show up on the camera for some reason

Clio Sport 172 Cup
Where about did you get your new LED's from? Wouldn't mind changing mine to Blue too. They look really good. Are they brighter than before and do they shine onto the background of the dials?

Trophy Turbo :)
The LED conversion is easy if your good with a solderign iron... I was the first person in the UK to do this with my Megane as they are the same. The LEds are Available from RS they are about £7.25 for 5 and you need ebtween 15/25 Leds depending what model yours is as they used more on the earlyer ones. If you chaneg teh clusters over the Milage will BE WRONG, the milage is stored on the Clocks....

Looks well

We do the red pointers now so they look like the VW Golfs this is more tricky, a mate of mine who does them with me hates it LOL, Any advice just Pm me

Clio Sport 172 Cup
So changing the colour of the dials is not as simple as changing the bulbs? How much soldering is involved? :S

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
looks well nice, i've got a mk 2 clio 1.2RT & thats got a rev counter so would it be difficult to change it over on the wirring side of things? also how would you sort the wrong speedo reading?

Rs monaco 172 mk2
looking very nice...... has anyone done it on a ph2 RS........how much of a mission is it.

M

mini-valver

Ive done it to mine, same dials as an RS. DEAD easy, if you were close id do them for you but ilfords a trek from stoke ;) If you buy the kit from ebay it coems with a diagram and instructions. Really is a peice of piss!!