ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What you think?

M235i / 172
Back end finished now. Just done a few bits.

Black clio badge
Black diamond and colour coded button
Strip in the bumper sprayed black
Full size plate with 3/4 lettering
And a white bart simpson in the window :rasp:

Also got a new wiper to go on and get the rest blacked up as its going grey!

Piccys.

P1010002.gif

P1010003.gif

P1010004-1.gif

Chris :approve:

M235i / 172
Well i do like the plates, but as ive posted in my project thread, i think the back may have to go full size because of the rozzers.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
yeh i think it just looks odd because of all the yellow but changing it to 3/4 size will make you very popular with police!

1.2 Extreme
Plates would look good in standard font. Badges look smart.

(Can I ask where you purchased them from? Would like a plain set with standard font for my beast)

mx5
Im looking to do the same with the boot button, did you have to undo the entire boot catch to do it?

M235i / 172
Im looking to do the same with the boot button, did you have to undo the entire boot catch to do it?
Yeah mate, wipped the lot off and took it apart :)

looks good any pics of the full car.nice garage with plenty of space!

Erm no full pics at the min mate, its not on the road till mid August and is on axel stands in the garage!

And it is a nice garage, double, with twin door on front and single on the back, can drive str8 through onto back yard :D buuuuut yeh its full of s**t lol.