ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats everybody bought/buying for there car then?

1.2 16v Dynamique.
just got some sport interior handles off ebay and getting a cd player 2moro. still looking for a sport gear knob though.

ST
It got a YozzaSport cat back system and a new becker grand prix bluetooth head unit last month....two new PE2's going on later this week too..

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Dang, everyone else has ordered the black angel eyes. Who's gonna get them on 1st though...

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
FK Konigsports (as low as i can get them to go without rubbing)
ph3 1.6 16v/172/182 rear beam with disks
rebuilt 1.6 16v engine lightned and ballanced, cams, headwork, manifold, decat. paired with 1.2 16v gearbox

naples valver
just got the car back form the bodyshop a week before xmas treated it to a wash polish wax etc with autoglym car kit.also treated it to a oil/filter change, brake fluid change and coolant change. its having in the next few days a new windscreen, black angle eyes from KTR. im making a custum induction kit with itg panel fitler for it. and in the next month its having a new head unit and trophy wheels then its finished for the time being. currently looks like this if anyones interested. . . .

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=189857

:D
and with the new mods i will be very happy with it. cant wait

182 FF
Just fitted a cat-back power-flow stainless exhauast ststem, frezzing my nuts off on x-mas eve led under the car on the street fitting it:(
But sounds the bizz with the Hillpower Induction Kit that I fitted at the same time.:D

Just waiting for my de-cat pipe on the forum group buy and then off to chip wizards

Nissan 370Z
well i got a tom tom one and am getting a pipercross viper i hope of j6 of here.
hope everyone had a good christmas.

thanks

Audi TT 225 Quattro
got a another bucket seat for the hybrid for christmas, so now at last have a matching pair of seats:D just waiting for the subframe to come from tweeks then in it goes.... few pics of seat
DSCF2238Medium.jpg

DSCF2230Medium.jpg

DSCF2235Medium.jpg

RS Clio 200
mine was treated to a maxogen kit before xmas, and its post xmas treat is worked inlet manifold and a remap