ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your favourite type of Motorsport?

Whats your favourite type of Motorsport?

• Total voters

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
The F1 and Moto GP seasons both started last weekend. It got me thinking what my fav was.
I have to admit, F1 does bore me nowadays.
I love rallying - to me the ultimate challenge. Tight twisty roads, no margin for error.
Isle of Man TT - 2 wheeled version of rallying, but without the metal for protection.
BTCC - manic door to door combat :p
V8 Supercars - slightly more chilled than BTCC, with bigger engines, bigger egos and legendary commentary.
Moto GP - Constant overtaking, constant drama, constant entertainment.
Lets just pick one and see which comes out on top :)

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Moto GP to me is just plain mental. Especially the Moto 3. Often 5 riders enter a corner, 4 change position, 1 goes from 1st to last. 1 goes from last to first, and almost anyone can end up in the gravel :smiley:

*Just realised its in the wrong location....my bad*

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Formula 1 and drifting at the moment. BDC was really good last weekend at rockingham!

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
There's nothing and I mean nothing that remotely comes close to the Isle of Man TT.
I hear you loud and clear. I always watch it, the speed past dry stone walls, the ability to remember the 37 mile long track is epic. Then add an average speed of 133mph+ is just insane!!! true heroe's :D