ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel bearing Fubar'd?

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Driving home from work the other night, back end of the car sounded abit like a tractor, quite a bit of vibration, and feeling wheel wobble at about 60mph..

so I booked my car in to a local garage (family friend) to get my wheel bearings checked..

please note, this side wheel bearing was replaced 5 months ago, so I didnt think it could be that.. again..

turns out it is! and how the wheel hasn't come off, ill never know!

Ill let the vid show what I mean, sorry for poor quality, used my iphone, also sorry for the background noise, they were removing the wishbones of a zafira that had been in a shunt..

http://s532.photobucket.com/user/Dm...A15-896-0000003C5C1ED2EF_zpse2ac5466.mp4.html

if the link works..

clio 182 black /gold
Mine failed its MOT for a wheel bearing. They was changed back in October last year. The garage thought the wheel bolts was loose. So it was done under warranty.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
had to book my car in for a few things, so im getting it fixed free at the same time!

when I told the bloke in the garage I had driven it over 60mph his face dropped :S

It didnt feel that bad tbh!

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Garage said they are there, but im not too sure :| ill check em my self when i get the car back tomorrow

I need new discs soon anyways, so ill come to you Mr G 172

I was gonna buy some before but then my work hours changed :(

Ill pm you soon :D

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Maybe fitted wrong way round, one side is flat and one side is tapered, also are they retorque-ing rear hub nut to 175nm

No worries!