ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel teaser...

Exige S1 + Honda S1
a trial fit before I take them apart and give them a full on polish and paint. Think Il fit A048/R888s and hope for good weather.

Image642.jpg

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
i wouldn't take them apart unless you have new replacement bolts, as your not ment to re-use old bolts

Exige S1 + Honda S1
yea they are getting new rims on 2, 2" would put them passed the arch, 1.5" is perfect however :D

winston- i took a flap wheel to 2 of them which took f-king ages, need to do the other 2 but burnt out 2 flap wheels, howd u do yours? spoke to a chap who might do it on a machine for some cash though

Flap wheel'd mine also.... Sat in the sun with cordless Dewalt lol

I planned to get them machined, but the machine shop had them for 2months and there machine broke twice so they say... so gave up.

Good luck with it all... will look AWESOME... F**k the haters:rasp:

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Winston- got the idea from your illy, thought they looked amazing so had to get some!

175s would look wicked, but I wanna use them on track so needs to be 205/50/15s

ordered a load of polishing tools today to get them lookin right an' shiney :D

I plan on fitting the lower rear springs as the KW dont go low enough. Hope it'll help the ride quality too, right now tis a bit crashy

Im thinking either anthracite, black or white centres. anyone got other suggestions?

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
^ as above actually.

however theyrs potential there, will need to see them in person.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
they are my everyday wheels and track wheels, Ive got the Rota's as well so could have the option