ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels

RB 182 Cup
996f_11.jpg

RB 182 Cup
not really cat171, how many people do you see asking golf or audi or skoda owners why they have porsche/audi etc wheels n their cars

See My Clio? Tell Me
once ive changed the centre caps whos gunna know plus better then YET ANOTHER clio with turinis on aint it ?

Breaking A 172 Replica
They will fit no problem at all although you will need him to confirm the offset to check you won't need spacers and won't get arch rubbing.

The only thing I would be aware of it the run flats will make the ride very hard and depending on suspension ruin the handling.

I am not sure if it is advisable to have 2 run flats and 2 standards either (I am thinking when you come to renew).

Sam

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
think they really suit it. but again maybe be weird cos theyre ini wheels. tempting tho sprayed black for mine hmmmmm
do they fit?

not really cat171, how many people do you see asking golf or audi or skoda owners why they have porsche/audi etc wheels n their cars
That's a more common thing so people are used to seeing it. With regard to the mini cooper alloys, i've never seen them on a clio & tbh I don't think i'd want to, they aren't bad - but they aren't great either (imo)

Do they even fit a clio ?? lol.