ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When you have a Veyron, and a Ferrari Enzo... (Contains epic Build)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
A brand new M3 just doesn't quite do it.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e9...lock-ind-full-atlantis-blue-e92-m3-build.html

N1.jpg

N6.jpg

Moonlight Blue 225
Jesus christ thats an amazing read, and even more and amzing build/car! That guy must enjoy driving that on track.

OH COME ON! THATS JUST NOT FCUKING FAIR! said in caps to reitterate my disbelief!

my rebuild will be better, just in birmingham at 1% of the cost. LOL

nice suspension, oh i have it :D

PH1 iceburg
Imagine the cost of those wheels, bugger that imagine having that sort of money to throw at a track car!!!

Awesome build. 250K seems a lot to spend on an M3, but performance cars seem like this gus passion. I guess its all relative. Auto though. :dapprove:

Yozz'd up 182
Reeepostt

i think

Ive read it before and it would be epic to have that kind of money.

thats just ridiculous some one has far too much money, but that is an amazing car, look at the amount of carbon in the back and the carbon exhaust!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A roll cage thats not designed to protect the occupants in the event of a crash???????

So its just some metal sticks then. :S

Turbos.
Very nice, but is that right, $250k? Yeah, some parts are unique, but there are loads of supercharged M3s about.

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
Awesome build. 250K seems a lot to spend on an M3, but performance cars seem like this gus passion. I guess its all relative. Auto though. :dapprove:

It not an auto , just electronic clutch and gear change , there is a huge difference , it you drove one , you'd want it on all your cars , the gear change is amazing.

Had a good look through that thread a few months ago when I was looking for one to buy , went ahead but on a much lower and cheaper scale lol

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19179&highlight=Godspeed

Clio 17
That is awesome! Must be terrible waking up in the morning having to choose which car to go out in - shall I take the M3, Veyron, Lambo, Mercedes..........?

Luckily I don't have that problem and I just get to take the Clio. :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It's the sort of car you build on Forza when you have too much cash. Only it's real life.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
why did it cost $250k? Seems like a huge amount of money for that?

And white looked better.

Still, Hats off to the guy! I love it, its just confused as to how it amounted to $250k, I appreciate he wasnt sourcing parts from scrap yards on ebay but!

S23

The Cleee-O
Wuttttt? That is insane! And with all those performance mods and that, it still has an awesome stance. Loadsa win! :D

Suzuki Jimny
why did it cost $250k? Seems like a huge amount of money for that?

And white looked better.

Still, Hats off to the guy! I love it, its just confused as to how it amounted to $250k, I appreciate he wasnt sourcing parts from scrap yards on ebay but!

Labour costs?